Intooba Shape Building Game - Discontinued but resources still available here -
Challenge your friends -
This game is about building shapes. The first person to complete a shape wins the round. They first person to accumulate 500 points wins the game. Each player decides what shape they wish to build.
Each shape must contain at least 3 connectors and one color of rod.
Each player may use a maximum of 7 rods and/or connectors of any type. Each player must share their shape design at the beginning of the game.
All players work together to decide on the value for the connectors and rods. The players play a maximum of 4 rounds, the winner is first player to get 500 points or the player with the most points after 4 rounds.
Points are awarded each round
1st place 100 points 2nd place: 75 points 3rd place 50 points 4th place 25 points
If a player runs out of the materials required to build their model they are awarded 25 points. The second player to run out of materials earns 50 points.
Every player that uses 3 separate items in their model successfully they earn an addi- tional 50 points. Every player that successful- ly uses 4 separate items earns an additional 75 points.
Need pencil, scratch paper, colored markers
1. Each player creates their shape, draw it out on their sheet, then disassemble it and return your pieces to the center.
3. Players may decide together the values of each colored rod and connector, or they may roll a die to determine these values. These values are writ- ten down on the worksheet.
1. The first player rolls the die, either the 12 sided or 60 sided depending on the math level of the players.
5. Players play up to 4 rounds or until one player scores 500 points.
THATS IT! ITS EASY TO PLAY AND HOURS OF FUN.
SPECIAL!!! HOME KIT: MATH/STEM STARTER KIT - 30 day money back guarantee -FREE SHIPPING
- Kit options include inches or metric measurement. Please choose.: Inches
- Choose either K-3rd grade and/or 4th to 6th grade Digital Engineering Book.: 4th - 6th grade digital exercise and challenge book
Hours of fun and engagement.An exciting construction kit encouraging creativity, construction and challenges using the exercise book for ideas. You can also create the problems and challenge your friends to math solutions by creating construction problems linked to what you have created.
The Kit contains the following:
ITEMS in SET:
1 X digital book with Engineering Construction ideas K 3 or 4 - 6th grade (over 100 pages of challenges)
12 - Hexagon Connectors
12 - Square Connectors
12 - Green rods (3 inch or 7.5cm)
12 - Red rods (4 inch or 10cm)
12 - Purple rods (6 inch or 15cm)
12 - Yellow rods (8 inch or 20cm)
All exercises and challenges are linked to grade level national standards.
TOTAL = 72 Pieces