- Design and build a wind turbine
- Build a log cabin with a pitched roof. Make sure your log cabin includes a window and a door
- Create a plant that has roots and a stem. Then add five flowers with each containing six petals.
- Build three adjoining triangles. If each yellow rod is worth 10, what is the value of the figure? Extension: Build a hexagon by adding to your design. If each yellow is worth 10, what is the value of the hexagon?
- Create a centipede (Optional hint: Remember that centipedes have an odd number of pairs of legs). Your centipede must have a value of 48 (counting just the legs). Each green rod is worth 4, each red rod is worth 8, and each blue rod is worth 24.
- (Students can build a 6-legged all green legged centipede, or a creation of their own). All legs do not have to be the same length.
- Imagine you are an engineer for a helicopter company. Build a propeller that you think would improve a helicopter's speed.
- Build a submarine that can travel to the deepest part of the ocean.
- Build a seaside home that can withstand a water surge of flood.
- Build a space station that can sustain life.
- Build a space ship that can travel to distant stars and planets.
- Using “Bendi’s” as part of your structure build a suspension bridge.
- Design and build a set of furniture for your bedroom
- Build a machine that will allow you to journey to the center of the earth.
- Build an airplane with two propeller’s
- Create a hybrid (half insect, half mammal) creature
- Create an alien creature
- Create an artificial arm that can have multiple functions (explain what these functions do)
- Build a special helmet that can protect you in space
- Build a structure that you can crawl into
LARGE - ENGINEERING FOCUS and 3D Math/STEM construction kit. ENGINEERING Exercise challenge books included. FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED.
ENGINEERING FOCUSand 3D Math/STEM construction kit. Ideal for school and after-school programs. (LARGE).
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED.
This kit comes with a lower elementary (k-3rd grade) and upper elementary ENGINEERINGbook (4th - 6th grade), each containing worksheets for students with over 75 engineering exercises and challenges.
Ideally two kits per classroom provides enough rods and connectors for 30 students. Exercises are easy to teach and kits are easy for children to create complex and imaginative structures. Also included is a choice of
For engineering and construction, one kit is suitable for 15 students. Exercises are easy to teach and kits are easy for children to create complex and imaginative structures.
ITEMS in SET:
48 - Hexagon Connectors
48 - Square Connectors
48 - Green rods (3 inch or 7.5cm)
52 - Red rods (4 inch or 10cm)
52 - Purple rods (6 inch or 15cm)
52 - Yellow rods (8 inch or 20cm)
48 - Orange rods (12 inch or 30cm)
24 - Blue Rod (12/bendi or 30cm)
A choice of exciting exercise books. A choice of exciting exercise books. Choose one at current sale price of $295. Add more than one at a reduced price of $15 from $45.
- 1 X 78 pages student exercise book of Lower elementary engineering exercises and challenges (K-3rd grade).
- 1 X 104 pages student exercise book of upper elementary engineering exercises and challenges (4th - 6th grade)
- Over 100 pages of Math and Engineering exercises in teachers book (K-6th grade).
TOTAL = 372 Pieces
MEDIUM KIT - 30 day money back guarantee. Intooba - Medium Math and STEM/STEAM manipulative Kit. (216 Pieces) FREE SHIPPING.
- Kit options include inches or metric measurement. Please choose.: Inches
- Choose either Sample Exercise Book of Math Engineering Exercises, or Large Math and Engineering Teacher Exercise book, AND/OR Student Engineering Exercise Books: Sample Exercise Book of Math and Engineering Exercises (30 pages) included in the price @ $155
3D Math Construction Kit.
ITEMS in SET:
24 - Hexagon Connectors
24 - Square Connectors
36 - Green rods (3 inch or 7.5cm)
36 - Red rods (4 inch or 10cm)
36 - Purple rods (6 inch or 15cm)
36 - Yellow rods (8 inch or 20cm)
12 - Orange Rods (12 inch or 30cm)
12 - Blue "BENDI" Rods -12 inch or 30cm). These rods bend
TOTAL = 216 Pieces
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) worksheets
Includes Math Exercises and Engineering Activities
Free worksheets online